Wet magnetic drum separators from Malvern Engineering encompass a wide range of application. Malvern Engineering has a major market share of these machines in the sub-saharan Africa and their footprint is now extending globally. The wet magnetic drum separators are available in two major magnetic configurations:
- WLIMS(Wet Low Intensity Magnetic Separator). Ceramic magnets are the basic building blocks of the magnetic circuit of these separators.
- WMIMS(Wet Medium Intensity Magnetic Separator). Rare Earth Magnets (Nd-Fe-B) constitute the basic building block of the magnetic circuit of these magnets.
- For heavy media and FeSi recovery in dense media circuits.
- For magnetic ore concentration like ferro-silicon and magnetite ore.
- WMIMS typically used for scavenging circuits in magnetic ore concentration.
Whether you need these machines for new green field projects or for replacement of existing machines that have long outlived their utility – our technical team and design engineers are available to assist you. We take pride in spending more time understanding our customer’s requirement and application and offer the most appropriate and cost effective solutions.
- Tank styles: Counter Rotation (Standard and Opti-flow), Concurrent and counter current.
- Magnetic circuits: Maltipole (Radial Pole), Axial Interpole and high gradient magnetic circuits.
- Special Optional features.
- Drum widths up to 3660 mm.
- Collapsible scale for Pan-drum Gap adjustment
- Special Guards
- Tank bottom flush out nozzles (can be done while drum in operation)
- HDPE feed distribution pipe.
- Direct Drives (Standard)
- Self Adjustable Scrapper Blades.
- Underflow control devices: Orifice plate / Rubber pipes with counter weight / Valves .
- Custom made tanks to suit existing installation for replacement machines
- Self-adjusting scrapper blades.